Friday, July 22, 2011

We officially have an address!

I praise God for his provision! Yesterday we viewed the house and today we were approved, signed the lease and got the keys! The house is brilliant with a nice front garden (that means yard) and enough room inside for hosting students. It needs a wee bit of esthetic work. My room, for example, has a bear border all the way around, thus I will be doing some painting. There is no closet (which is common here) so I will be purchasing a wardrobe. I anticipate learning and experiencing more that God, like Aslan, is not safe but he is good!

This now means that we can get a bank account, get insurance for a car, get a cell phone, register the kids for school, etc, etc, etc. Here are a few pics!

Our new home!

The kids in the front garden.

I am happy to be moving forward with getting settled. Scott, in the background, is working on getting us into our new home... 5 locks and about 15 keys to choose from!

The bear border!

For those of you dentists out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment