Monday, August 1, 2011

Getting Settled

Two weeks ago today we moved into our unfurnished home. We bought air mattresses (and paint) and started painting! Within one week, we had the bedrooms painted, made a trip to Ikea (had things delivered) and put most things together. All in all, it was a very productive, yet tiring week. Here are a few pics....

One coat of primer and the bears were gone!

The Stadalksy's went on a date and the kids were happy eating pizza and watching a movie on the computer while I started painting my room.

I went with the color, wild primrose. I thought it would be a good idea to have a bright and cheery room particularly in the winter when there will only be 4 hours of daylight. It reminds me of my Charleston home.

John Spencer helped me paint my room!

Then it was time to put everything together.

I was happy to sleep on my own bed that evening!


This was our dining room table for a while, then we upgraded to a box!


The kids were occupied making ships for the much anticipated lego war!


No comments:

Post a Comment